12th ANNUAL YELLOWJACKET INDOOR CLASSIC
(Open to 8th grade and High School Age Girls)
Please visit the link below for additional information and for online registration.
**Registration Deadline is January 4th (Saturday), 2014
In an effort to give players in our region, an opportunity to compete together during the winter months, as well as showcase their skills in front of the MSU Billings soccer staff, the MSU Billings Women’s Soccer Program will be hosting the “12th Annual YellowJacket Indoor Classic”.
Through the years, we have had teams participate from Colorado, South Dakota, Wyoming, and Montana.
This year’s event will be held the weekend of January 11-12, 2014.
The tournament games will start on Saturday and run through the championship game on Sunday afternoon (we will be unable to honor any special requests in regards to start times for your games). The tournament format will consist of pool play in a 6v6 competition (5 Field players + 1 GK). Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games of 30 minute duration. All games will be played in the newly renovated lower gymnasium on the MSUB campus. We will play with a futsal ball with futsal rules (no playing off the wall).
The entry fee is $275.00 per team. There is a minimum of six players and a maximum of ten players per squad. Due to the limited number of teams allowed to participate the first 12 teams to submit entry fees will be assured a place in the tournament. Team awards will be given to the first and second place teams.
I anticipate this tournament filling up fast, so if you have a team interested in playing, register ASAP.
If you have any questions, please contact MSUB Women’s Soccer, Assistant Coach Kristen Kastelic at firstname.lastname@example.org (office) 406-896-5912 or Head Coach Wojtek Krakowiak at email@example.com (office) 406-657-2373.
Montana State University Billings
Head Women’s Soccer Coach
Office: (406) 657-2373
Cell: (862) 668-4921
Fax: (406) 657-2919
Join some of the best U16 & U18 boys soccer players in the state for try-outs December 7th & 8th.
Indoors at Billings Sports Plex, Billings, Mt.
Montana United formed in 2009 with the following objectives:
- Field a competitive Montana soccer team to compete outside club and high school seasons
- Provide a format to expand soccer friendships around the State
- Give competitive Montana players an opportunity to
- advance soccer skills
- compete at a higher level (out-of-state, regional)
- train with experienced coaching staff
- gain exposure on a regional basis
- pursue collegiate level positions
- Encourage participants of younger ages to have a vision of their own athletic potential
- MU has attended Showcase tournaments in Portland, Las Vegas, San Diego, Tacoma,
and continues to seek venues with quality soccer and the best college recruiting.
- MU Coaches, led by Paul Zazenski coach of Great Falls University men's soccer team, are qualified and experienced at college-level. This will be coach Paul 's 4th year training
and travelling to tournaments with MU teams. Under his guidance MU has become recognized
as a quality program, and now has a history of players recruited to play college and
university at every level, including Div I .
- Players are selected on the basis of age, ability, position, attitude, behavior, and level
of commitment. The coaching staff holds evaluations as necessary, and maintains a roster
of approximately 20 players per U16 & U18 age groups.
- Practice sessions are held at least once a month to provide training and tactical opportunities in advance of scheduled tournaments. After try-outs in Billings, practice sessions will be at central locations around the state, such as Great Falls and others as decided.
- For information on try-outs, tournaments, costs, contacts, etc., visit